By Jeanine Buettner
West Valley School was opened in 1961. But what was schooling in the valley like before that?
Stillwater School first opened on January 21, 1899. The first building was a small log cabin on the Henry Bird place on the corner of Clark Drive and Stillwater Road. All eight grades were taught here with just one teacher.Continue Reading →